ShoeMax Ticket & Tag - Create Your Own Style of Ticket and Logo
- Unlimited flexibility in personalizing your ticket style: with or without barcode, displaying your business logo, font sizes, two way print speed control option
- ShoeMax allows for a rapid ticketing process resulting in the cleanest and most aesthetically pleasing tickets.
- Can include your business logo upon request for new orders only. Recommended logo design ratio of Width:Height = 4:1. Black and white only.
- Our system offers a list of all tickets that have ever been issued that you can access from the main screen. Search by ticket or tag numbers to find out the details of past tickets or re-sort this list by clicking on 1 of 10 header categories.
- Tickets indicated by a mark on the compiled ticket list signify those accompanied by release forms, disclaimers, image captures, or pickup proof.
- Reprint customer tickets, store tickets, sub tickets, or tags at any time.
- Access the corresponding customer’s page or their ticket history exclusively by clicking any given component on the list. You may also click “Detail View” to see the specifics of the content of a given ticket.
- Void or edit tickets directly from the ticket list compilation.
- Our new tag styles cater to all businesses regardless of size. With 4 styles and two sizes to choose from we have the right one for the job. All tags are printed on special stickers which are easily removable and non-damaging. They can be printed simultaneously with the invoice ticket or reprinted at any time.
- Style 1
Uses a smaller barcode and font to free up space. This allows a tag with much more information available as well as the ability to use optional Job Categories for quick visual sorting. This style fits the most details in onto the tag.
- Style 2
Uses a smaller barcode and a slightly larger font than style 1 this allows for detailed tags with a font that’s easy to read. This style is great for smaller establishments that do not want to invest in multiple scanning stations.
- Style 3
Is our classic style and features a large barcode for easy scanning. This style also features Job Categories to make for easy sorting. Has extra fields available for including customer number and are numbered for easy tracking of batch jobs.
- Style 4
Our latest and most detailed tag yet, this is printed on a new and larger ticket format. This includes every detail available from the other styles but from the convenience of a larger single tag.
- Style 1