TailorMax Sales Items - Sales of any consumer goods
- Sell up to 312 different consumer goods such as gift items, accessories, scarves, handkerchiefs, buttons, color stay etc, by either entering the items on the program, or through a simple scan of the UPC or SKU code by the Metrologic Omni-directional scanner, which is a Standard option item.
- Apply any kind of universal taxes or rates such as GST, PST, VAT, and Sales taxes or tax exemptions for certain item(s). Appropriate for foreign and U.S users.
- With a one touch button, the print receipt feature can be used to turn the receipt printing option on or off based on user preferences.
- Following employee shifts, you may require a printing out of the most updating inventory list, which provides a space for an employee signature at the bottom. This allows for you to safely keep tags on how much you have in stock, and prevents inventory from going missing or being miscounted.
- Enter the required inventory minimum, so that when you are low in stock on a certain item, the stock quantity will appear in red as a system alert that you need to restock your inventory.
- Insufficient Stock, it can be reviewed or printed list for new order.
- Update stock, easy to adjust current or adding the new stock by scanning the UPC or SKU code or selecting the corresponding button for the item on the computer screen.
- On the sales search screen, you may delete incorrect items.