TailorMax Drop - Tickets Issued Promptly on the Same Screen
- When using Tailormax combined with CleanMax,the customers receipt will always be consolidated as one ticket, despite any additional options accompanying a customer’s order such as dry cleaning shirts or wash and fold.
- TailorMax is constructed in 4 tiers that allows you to really hone in on the details of each task you undertake
- 1st tier – Garment Type
- 2nd tier – Task specialization with 10 preloaded categories, can be expanded without limits.
- 3rd tier – Various subcategories under each task specialization, can be expanded without limits.
- 4th tier – Upcharge function which takes into consideration the material, the silhouette, the details, and the complexity of the garment being handled.
- Accurate & precise job description feature
i.e. Hem 2 & – inch inseam + Additional Memos
- Hold (Pending) or Future Price Feature – Uncertain
alteration charges, instant up charges, taxes, discounts, and price adjustments can be easily
processed with this feature.
- Additional Memo Feature – Describe your order as accurately as possible with our additional memo capabilities, such as through the selection of a multitude of different brand name specifications, the creation of special memos about job conditions, the condition of the material you are handling, etc. You can also freely create your own personal memo or add in as many brand names as your business requires for quick and easy future selection.
- Quote Account – make price estimations for new customers without having to create extraneous customer accounts in the case that the customer declines the projected price. However once the customer accepts, the account can thereafter be created with all quote details automatically transferred over into the newly created account.
- Instantly Changeable Ticket Generation Option
for split or standard ticket printing. The split feature simultaneously prints one ticket and one tag for each garment. The customer ticket always be consolidated as a single ticket.
- Coupons and tickets can be printed simultaneously
- Items belonging to the same order can be sorted automatically
- The pricing for any kind of item can be altered
- Ready dates can be changed for storage purposes or for any other reason